www.as-jewellery.gr serves customers throughout Greece and the rest of the world.
All orders placed are dispatched within 2 working days. When your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Order processing, shipment and deliveries do not take place over the weekend or public holidays. For AS JEWELLERY public holidays are: 28th of October, 24th – 26th and 31st of December, 1st and 2nd of January, 6th of January, 25th of March, Orthodox Easter (from Good Friday until Easter Monday), 1st of May, 15th of August.
Delivery of items varies according to the destination country and its specific customs authority regulations:
|Area of delivery||Delivery times|
|Greece||1-3 working days|
|Inaccessible areas in Greece||1-5 working days|
|Europe and Cyprus||3-6 working days|
|Other countries (e.g. U.S.A., Australia, Canada)||6-15 working days|
- In case we cannot execute your order for reasons of force majeure (strikes, weather conditions etc.), we will contact you to let us know if you want your order to be completed. You will be informed by a member of our customer service team and you will let them know if you still want to proceed with your order.
No orders are delivered to Post-office (PO) boxes.
All domestic orders are shipped with a courier company named Speedex. International orders are shipped with Hellenic Post (ELTA).
By accessing your personal account on www.as-jewellery.gr you may view your order’s latest status. Domestic orders are delivered from Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00. If, however, you are out or away during delivery, the courier representative will leave a note with a local contact number in order for you to contact them and arrange a different date and time for delivery. (Applied only to domestic orders).
In case of changing the delivery address you should inform us within 24 hours by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com mentioning your order number. The same applies to potential cancelation of your order. If the order has left our premises before your cancellation request, the cancelation cannot take place. In that case we advise you to read the paragraph about RETURNS later on this text.
For delayed international orders you should contact with the post office of your area by mentioning the tracking number mentioned on your order. They will inform you about the reasons of the delay.
The shipping cost of your order is automatically calculated before you move to the step of payment. Below, you may find the typical prices:
|Area of delivery||Cost for orders up to 2kg|
|Greece||1-3 working days|
|Rest of Greece||€3|
|Europe (except for Russia) & Cyprus||€10|
|Rest of the world||€15|
- In case of cash on delivery (only for domestic orders) the extra charge is €2.
- Delivery is free on orders over €50 (only for domestic orders).
- For domestic deliveries in inaccessible areas, there might be an extra charge. For any inquires kindly send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +30 2103229192 Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00 (Eastern Europe Time).
- Potential import charges are paid by the customer (outside of EU countries).
- Cash on delivery (only for domestic orders)
- Charge a credit or a debit card
For any inquiry please call us at +30 2103229192 between 10:00-18:00 (Eastern Europe Time).
Product returns can be made for any reason within 30 days of their receipt. The process of return can take place only if:
- The box of the product, the sales receipt, the gift card (if any) and whatever else comes with the product are returned, as all these are part of the product purchased.
- Product(s) must be in the original state in which you received them, have not been used, worn, soiled or in any other situation beyond their original and their safety tag must remain intact.
- Returns are made through a transport company and the cost is paid by AS JEWELLERY.
- Until the time of transportation to our premises, it is at your responsibility. It is important to take care of the package, avoiding any damage during transport and therefore unable to return.
- If you wish to exchange your product, you will have to follow the process below: you will return the product to our premises according to the abovementioned terms and receive your refund. After the refund is processed depending on the payment method you had chosen for your order, you can make a new order on our site whenever you want.
- If you receive a damaged product please contact us immediately at +30 2103229192 10:00-18:00 (Eastern Europe Time). If it is not our responsibility you will have to contact the delivery company (courier) within the next 8 hours (only for domestic orders).
We inform you that AS JEWELLERY assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of the item during transport back.
It is advisable to check carefully the condition of the products and their packaging at the time of delivery of your order, so that you immediately detect any obvious defects.
In any case, please contact us before returning a product at +30 2103229192 from Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00 (Eastern Europe time zone) or send an e-mail at email@example.com to identify the reasons of return.
As soon as we receive the item of return, the process of your refund will be initiated depending on the payment method you had chosen for your order. Thus, the amount will be refunded by cancelling your credit / debit card charge, or in the case of cash-on-delivery payment, by depositing the amount to your bank account within 15-30 working days.